Process Of Car Polishing
Car polishing Brisbane ensures the look of a car’s exterior surface does not gradually let the color fade away. Scratches and minimal dents would be blended out by the car’s polishes. There is a major difference of a polished and unpolished car. Tiny blemishes would no longer be distinguishable and it makes a great alternative than painting the whole car again. That renders to more costs and when someone is in a tight budget, it would not be suggested to do so. Car polishing can be done with professionals but it could get costly depending on how the car is damaged on the surface. It varies from size to color for every car polishing price. One can do it themselves if they do not want to go through a professional’s help.
There are a few tools to have before polishing the car and these are
• Clay Bar such as garage paint and shine
• An auto polisher and a sander
• Cutting pad. It is best to have a separate pad for waxing and polishing since mixing the two could be more damaging than one can think of. It takes time for the polish to sink in the car’s surface so patience is a must.
• Car Polish. There are different types of car polishes for lighter and darker colored cars.
• Car Wax. More than one wax may be needed depending on how deep the scratches are of a car.
• Car Wax Pad. This is different from the cutting pad since this one is used for the wax while the cutting pads are for the polishes.
The process of polishing a car is as follows:
1. Washing the car in a shaded area is the first step to car polishing. Make sure to rinse all the washes but the surface must not be dried out.
2. Using the polisher, place the cutting pad and damp it and begin polishing